Point33 Highways, acting in a highways project management role has developed a unique business model primarily in order to benefit Clients, Designers, Architects, Contractors and Local Authorities.
This is achieved by providing a comprehensive range of services, but primarily their success is by comprehensively project managing the process in order to secure the right outcome for all parties involved in the implementation of highway schemes under section 106, 278 and 38 legal agreements.
Point33 Highways offers the following range of services:
- Project management of section 106/278 highway schemes and private infrastructure. (This can include organising and placing orders for various statutory undertakers work, street lighting and signal installations in relation to these schemes).
- Act as local agents for a number of clients who do not normally operate in the South West.
- Technical design advice for Section 38 and Section 106/278 schemes, to ensure submissions through the technical audit process are kept to a minimum.
- Architects package giving technical advice, technical specification details and associated construction detail drawings for minor schemes.
- Contractors package - Traffic management layouts, highway licence applications, method statements, road closure applications and risk assessments.
- Training - focused "toolbox" talks for contractors explaining the specific requirements of local authorities in the South West and general practical advice to highlight efficient, money saving construction techniques.
Via partnering arrangements with experienced local companies, Point33 Highways also offer the following:
- Providing fee quotations for design work in partnership with design companies.
- Geotechnical Services - ground investigation, soakaway tests, CBR testing etc.
- Legal services - dealing with TRO applications and section 38/106/278 agreements.
- Stage 3 and 4 Road Safety Audits.
- Structural Engineering Design and Structural Inspections.
- Quantity Surveying Services.
- Construction of Highways, Civil Engineering and Marine Installations.
- As-built Surveys.
- CCTV drainage surveys and pipe cleansing/jetting.